Document Controller FR/NL
Exquando SA is looking to recruit a Document Controller FR/NL
The Document Controller ensures that the documentation used by the client, its partners and collaborators is relevant, accurate, complete and well communicated. He/she is part of a project team and is in charge of managing and controlling the documents produced throughout the various phases of a project via a document management system.
- Audit in real time that the status of the project documentation in the document management system is close to required specifications. Define an action plan to correct deviations and make sure it is executed.
- Audit the review and approbation processes, liaise with the Project Manager to address potential deviations.
- Support the project team (client and partners) in using the document management system.
- Control user's access.
- Collaborate with the project control team to improve ways of working.
- Education in information and documentation management, corporate documentalist, or equivalent experience.
- A few years of experience as document controller, preferably in the engineering sector, or as corporate documentalist in a multicultural environment.
- Very good knowledge of French and/or Dutch, good knowledge of English. Good writing skills.
- Previous experience working with a or various ECM systems. Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office. At ease with computers.
Skills and qualities required
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, good writing skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Highly service-oriented, stress resistant and tenacious
- Autonomous and pro active
- Capacity to listen actively and understand issues
- Flexible, open-minded with good team spirit
It is also crucial for us that the candidate is aligned with Exquando values. If you are interested in this position, please send your curriculum vitae with an accompanying letter explaining your motivation.